Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to two weeks in advance.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email or text notification. Please reply to the email immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- If you are added to the waitlist, but do not attend class, our regular no-show policy will apply. Please manage your waitlist reservations carefully.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk by initialing the class list. Reservations will be honored only up until 5 minutes after class begins. If you do not arrive by 5 minutes after class the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- There are a limited of number of bar spaces in each studio, so there is a hard limit on our class capacity.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio at least 12 hours before all weekend morning classes, and 2 hours before all other classes to avoid being charged for a no-show. We cannot accept cancellations via email.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are a VIP member, your account will be charged $15 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel at least 12 hours before all weekend morning classes, and 2 hours before all other classes will count as a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- If a class is waitlisted, your spot may be given to another client if you are not there 5 minutes after class begins.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Socks must be worn before entering the studio.
- When you arrive, sign in by initialing the class list located at the front desk. If you do not sign in, you may be considered a no-show for that class.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Only clear liquids are permitted in the studio.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the exercise studio–no exceptions. You may ask our client care staff at the front desk to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the exercise studio.
- We provide complimentary hand towels. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Please do not save spaces at the bar by placing clothes, towels or water bottles on the bar or underneath of it. You are welcome to bring your personal belongings with you to the bar after you have put your weights away.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
The 30 Day Unlimited VIP (Auto-Renew) Membership is a monthly package that is renewed on the same day every month.
A thirty day cancellation notice is required–notice must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
This package cannot be transferred.
Holds: There will be a $15 fee for every 10 day hold. Notice must be submitted with at least 24 hours notice, in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suspensions can not be processed over the phone or at the front desk. Complimentary medical holds can be obtained with a doctor’s note only.
Refunds: No refunds will be given for classes.
Late Cancels / No Shows: If you do not cancel your reservation 12 hours before all weekend morning classes and 2 hours before all other classes, you will be charged a $15 Late Cancel fee on your credit card.